Convertible Chevrolet Corvette C8 will present in OctoberSeptember 7, 2019
Representatives of the American brand announced the timing of the debut of the novelty.
It should be noted that information that the mid-engined Chevrolet Corvette C8 will receive a version in the back of a “convertible” appeared even before the global presentation of the model. Pictures of the convertible appeared on the web also some time ago.
Factory manager Kai Spande, in celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Corvette National Museum, announced the exact release dates for the new open hardtop. Note that several prototypes of the model were already seen in July. According to the pictures, it can be noted that convertibles have two supports directly behind the passenger compartment, however, it is not known how the folding mechanism of the roof will work.
The novelty will be driven by a 6.2-liter naturally aspirated V8, whose power is 490 horsepower in the base version. Thanks to the Z51 Performance Package, performance can grow to 495 hp.
- GM is set to become the premier electric vehicle manufacturer. Yes again
- Tesla FSD autopilot promises to be finalized by the end of 2020
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum