Continental Cockpit of the FutureSeptember 6, 2019
Basically, this project is intended for unmanned vehicles.
At the Frankfurt Motor Show, Continental will showcase the Integrad Interior Platform. This is the latest version of the architecture that will receive the auto-cockpit of the future.
The architecture consists of a powerful computer, under the guidance of which there are several different systems.
Using the experimental multimedia cockpit, you can control gestures, use visualization technology, and use third-party applications. Manual tuning mode helps the driver to create an entertainment center in his car.
At the beginning of this year, the Hyundai brand, along with the WayRay startup, presented a navigation system that has holographic augmented reality. The Genesis G80 sedan demonstrated the operation of the new display.
- Look at the Mercedes-Benz X-Class with AMG-style tuning
- The Chinese showed a luxury electric sedan the size of a Hyundai Sonata
- Updated Hyundai ix25 sets sales records in China
- Named cars that Americans do not resell for more than 15 years
- Named the most interesting new auto show in Tokyo