Continental Cockpit of the FutureSeptember 6, 2019
Basically, this project is intended for unmanned vehicles.
At the Frankfurt Motor Show, Continental will showcase the Integrad Interior Platform. This is the latest version of the architecture that will receive the auto-cockpit of the future.
The architecture consists of a powerful computer, under the guidance of which there are several different systems.
Using the experimental multimedia cockpit, you can control gestures, use visualization technology, and use third-party applications. Manual tuning mode helps the driver to create an entertainment center in his car.
At the beginning of this year, the Hyundai brand, along with the WayRay startup, presented a navigation system that has holographic augmented reality. The Genesis G80 sedan demonstrated the operation of the new display.
- The Germans showed a unique modular autonomous car DLR U-Shift
- Hyundai hints at Tucson N
- The Swedes showed the electric bike Kalk OR
- Chinese tuners add aggression to Tesla Model X
- Rare Volkswagen Camper Van will be auctioned off