Confederate Motorcycles released 3 new bikesMay 8, 2020
The motorcycle manufacturer Confederate Motorcycles continues to work and create new products. The American company on Thursday, May 7, immediately demonstrated 3 new bikes.
New motorcycles are made in the corporate style of the company. So, the first two new products – Hellcat ($ 45,000) and Hellcat Speedster ($ 75,000) – are based on the Harley-Davidson FXDR frame with the Screaming Eagle 117 Milwaukee Eight Engine. They became the debut tales of the American company, which received permission for implementation around the world.
The third new product is Confederate Wraith ($ 155,000). When creating a motorcycle used frame Confederate CX-4. He got the S&S X-Wedge 117 engine, BST wheels, RaceTech suspension, Beringer brakes and Bandit clutch.
The current lineup of the US motorbike manufacturer includes 6 models: Hellcat, Hellcat Speedster, F-117 Fighter, P-51 Combat Fighter, F-13 Combat Bomber, Wraith.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI