Confederate Motorcycles released 3 new bikesMay 8, 2020
The motorcycle manufacturer Confederate Motorcycles continues to work and create new products. The American company on Thursday, May 7, immediately demonstrated 3 new bikes.
New motorcycles are made in the corporate style of the company. So, the first two new products – Hellcat ($ 45,000) and Hellcat Speedster ($ 75,000) – are based on the Harley-Davidson FXDR frame with the Screaming Eagle 117 Milwaukee Eight Engine. They became the debut tales of the American company, which received permission for implementation around the world.
The third new product is Confederate Wraith ($ 155,000). When creating a motorcycle used frame Confederate CX-4. He got the S&S X-Wedge 117 engine, BST wheels, RaceTech suspension, Beringer brakes and Bandit clutch.
The current lineup of the US motorbike manufacturer includes 6 models: Hellcat, Hellcat Speedster, F-117 Fighter, P-51 Combat Fighter, F-13 Combat Bomber, Wraith.
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8
- Mulliner officially unveils three refined Bentley models
- First live images of Audi Q5 Sportback published