Concerns FCA and PSA presented the logo of the joint automaker StellantisNovember 10, 2020
Companies have finally shown the logo of a new player in the automotive market.
Concerns Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Peugeot Citroen have finally revealed the logo of the joint venture Stellantis. Note that the name of the new company is derived from the Latin word “stello” – “illuminated by the stars.” The alliance will include 14 car brands: Peugeot, Citroen, Opel, Vauxhall, DS, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Maserati, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and SRT.
Recall that the creation of a new automotive alliance was announced at the end of 2019, when the FCA and PSA signed an agreement. The new structure will be subordinate to an 11-member board of directors – five on each side, plus one director. Carlos Tavares has been appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors.
It is assumed that such a merger will allow the Americans, Italians and French to optimize the costs of creating new platforms, as well as developing power plants, which will reduce the cost of the alliance’s vehicles. In addition, Stellantis will become the fourth-largest automaker in the world.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles