Compact Suzuki Ignis retouched for EuropeMarch 3, 2020
Suzuki Ignis for the European market was first introduced back in 2016. Now, the car of the new model year has undergone restyling.
The manufacturer did not completely redraw Suzuki Ignis, however there are changes that are definitely worth paying attention to. So, outwardly, the novelty differs from its predecessor in its redesigned bumpers, a new radiator grille, as well as a modified dashboard and new color combinations in the interior palette. Noticeable car updated on the technical side. The “refreshed” Suzuki Ignis sets in motion a modernized 1.2-liter gasoline engine. Such an engine is more powerful and more efficient.
The Japanese also improved the existing “soft” hybrid: now they use a larger 10 Ah battery instead of the old 3 Ah battery. Suzuki hasn’t said anything about the benefits of such an upgrade.
As an option for Ignis, the new CVT transmission is also offered. Sales of the retouched Suzuki Ignis will begin this spring. The first to test the new product in the UK, where in April will open acceptance of orders for the new Ignis. The brand promises to publish price lists closer to the start of sales.
- Details of the engines for the updated pickup Ford F-150
- The long wheelbase version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2021 sedan is presented
- Tuned Porsche 944 will be sold at auction
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo