Compact FIIDO D11 electric bike can travel 100 kilometers on a single chargeJune 11, 2020
Among city dwellers, all kinds of electric vehicles are becoming increasingly popular. You can often meet people on an electric scooter or a unicycle, but there are also electric bicycles. It is to the latter that the new FIIDO D11 belongs, characterized by an impressive range and compactness.
Thanks to its lightweight aluminum frame, FIIDO D11 weighs only 12.9 kg. In addition, in comparison with more traditional counterparts, it is noticeably more compact, and the ability to fold it in half and completely reduces the occupied space to a minimum. In addition, the steering wheel also folds down and the seat lowers, as a result of which the bicycle fits easily in the boot of even a small car. It is also worth noting that for its design, the bike received the prestigious Red Dot Award.
The bike is equipped with a Shimano 7-speed gearbox, but when switching to an electric motor, only three gears are available. It is equipped with a 250 W engine, allowing speeds up to 25 km / h. On a single charge, FIIDO D11 can travel up to 100 kilometers.
FIIDO D11 sales will start later this month on the Indiegogo crowdfunding platform. Its price has not yet been announced, but for pre-order the manufacturer promises a discount of 38%.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant