Compact crossover Nissan Kicks significantly updatedNovember 1, 2019
Nissan showed the updated Nissan Kicks, which received a “freshened” appearance and a more comfortable interior.
Nissan Kicks 2020 after the upgrade received a number of fundamental improvements. So, in terms of appearance, such a car has got a large front bumper with a “grown up” air intake, new “foglights”, original LED optics, access to which buyers even “basic” crossovers get access to, as well as taillights in the form of boomerangs, which replaced the filling. Inside, Nissan Kicks now has more comfortable driver and front passenger seats with pronounced lateral support, as well as better finishing materials. Also, the updated cross boasts better sound insulation.
The length of the new Nissan Kicks reaches 4,295 mm, width – 1,760 mm, height – 1,588 mm, wheelbase – 2,620 mm.
Under its hood, a one and a half liter “aspirated” with a capacity of 124 hp was placed, working in tandem with a 5MKPP or CVT X-tronic CVT. But the drive does not mean choice – only the front.
The novelty was equipped with the modern Nissan I-Safety complex, which includes automatic braking and lane control systems, a blind zone monitoring assistant and intelligent cruise control. The cost of a restyled Nissan Kicks in China starts at 99,800 yuan. The maximum price for a new product is 138 800
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web