Compact crossover Mazda CX-3 has been updated in EuropeOctober 27, 2020
This was reported by the press service of the Japanese brand.
The compact crossover Mazda CX-3 has received a number of updates in the European version. Now the car will be available for purchase only with a 2-liter 211 hp engine, which will be paired with a 6-speed “automatic” and mechanics. A new color has appeared in the color scheme – metallic gray.
In addition, a new version of the Special Edition will become available to buyers, which is distinguished by interior design. At the same time, in all trim levels of the crossover there will be an automatic braking function with the ability to recognize pedestrians in the dark and a reconfigured light sensor.
In addition to all of the above, the Mazda CX-3 will receive a new multimedia system with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The novelty is estimated at 20,850 euros in Germany. Note that the model is in rather low demand – in eight months only 1,133 customers purchased the crossover.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles