Clone of the new Chevrolet Captiva received a three-row versionJuly 12, 2019
Another interpretation of this popular model was presented by the Chinese brand Wuling – this is a seven-seater crossover Wuling Almaz.
Chevrolet Captiva has another brother. More recently, the global community has met with the premium analogue of this model – MG Hector. Now we are talking about a new Wuling brand SUV, designed for the Indonesian market. Seven-seater Wuling Almaz, which is a clone of the new generation Chevrolet Captiva, will show itself in the budget car segment. We will not see any differences in the design of these two SUVs, in addition to emblems and grids; dimensions are also one.
For performance Wuling Almaz is responsible for a 150 liter, 1.5-liter turbo engine, combined with a CVT. All-wheel drive system is not even for a fee. By the way, the new Captiva is also left without 4WD.
Inside the new large crossover flaunts modern multimedia with a large vertical touchscreen. Also, customers can count on the system of keyless access to the salon, which is trimmed with leather, a button to start the engine, a circular video camera and a panoramic glass roof. The minimum price tag for a three-row Wuling Almaz will be 300 million Indonesian rupees
Meanwhile, the Chinese clone Jeep Wrangler added luxury: the Beijing BJ40 SUV got a luxury special version called the Ring Tower Champion Edition.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers