Classic Ford Broncos delighted customers with the restomode of the “first” BroncoAugust 30, 2019
Most recently, we said that the Classic Ford Broncos studio created a new project – a black 1968 Ford Bronco pickup truck, which received a strong V8 and an updated body. Now on sale was again a similar truck in pale blue.
The basis for it was the “Bronco” of the first generation, which was published back in 1970. He received not only an interesting color scheme, but also a modern suspension from Blistein, good Wilwood Hydroboost brakes with red calipers and off-road skating rinks.
As for the interior of the model, it is covered in leather Sun-Kissed Sand. The car has a wooden steering wheel rim and chrome steel spokes. The photo shows that the car received a removable top, and also the pickup received a safety cage.
The truck got a monster power plant Ford Racing Coyote V8 for 5 liters. It works along with all-wheel drive and an automatic transmission. The tuner did not measure returns, but it is about 6-8 times higher than the previous figure.
The cost of the car was not so small – 225 thousand dollars.
- Mercedes completes production of current generation S-Class
- Cristiano Ronaldo bought Bugatti Centodieci for 10 million euros
- Porsche 911 Turbo S will be lighter and sportier
- Named prices for the hybrid version of the BMW 330e
- Details about the new Volkswagen Arteon modifications became known.