Citroen will show a car with a perpendicular parkingJanuary 3, 2020
Citroen has distributed a teaser for the new model, which will debut in February. According to assumptions, it will be a compact electric car.
Surely, next month the French company will demonstrate a serial variation of the Ami One prototype, which was first shown at the Geneva auto show in 2019.
The car has a length of 2.5 meters – with this parameter, emphasized at that time in Citroen, Ami One can easily be parked perpendicular to the sidewalk.
The Ami One prototype accelerates to 45 km / h and is able to cover a distance of about 100 km on a single charge, and anyone over 16 years old can drive such a car (depending on the legislation of a particular state).
The novelty is due to debut on February 27th. The presentation will be held at a special event in Paris.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI