Citroen will show a car with a perpendicular parkingJanuary 3, 2020
Citroen has distributed a teaser for the new model, which will debut in February. According to assumptions, it will be a compact electric car.
Surely, next month the French company will demonstrate a serial variation of the Ami One prototype, which was first shown at the Geneva auto show in 2019.
The car has a length of 2.5 meters – with this parameter, emphasized at that time in Citroen, Ami One can easily be parked perpendicular to the sidewalk.
The Ami One prototype accelerates to 45 km / h and is able to cover a distance of about 100 km on a single charge, and anyone over 16 years old can drive such a car (depending on the legislation of a particular state).
The novelty is due to debut on February 27th. The presentation will be held at a special event in Paris.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon