Citroen will release the most budget-friendly crossover in the history of the brand in 2021May 3, 2021
In addition to the low price, the novelty should turn out to be very compact.
French company Citroen has begun testing a new budget crossover. Pictures of the car in a layer of camouflage film were published online on Monday, May 3.
This will make the new SUV the most budget-friendly in the history of Citroen. The novelty is based on the CMP architecture, which is used in the latest generation of the Peugeot 208 compact hatchback.
The length of the novelty will not exceed 4 meters, and externally it is expected to resemble the compact Citroen C3 Aircross – the distinctive features will be a brutal bumper, two-tier optics and a high bonnet line.
At the moment, the car has a factory index CC21, and its debut is expected in the third quarter of this year.
Some technical details are already known – under the hood is a 1.2-liter engine, which has a return of 118 hp. at 150 Nm of torque.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck