Citroen will release a new top-end sedanMay 28, 2020
Citroen has announced plans to showcase next year the new flagship sedan, which will compete with premium models from brands such as Audi and BMW. This information was shared by Autocar.
According to the portal, the new product will be built on the EMP2 architecture, which underlies the Peugeot 508 and DS 9 models. Work is currently being completed on the interior design of the new product.
The engine lineup of the new car will include both traditional gasoline and diesel power units. In addition, the novelty will receive a hybrid powertrain. Only on electric traction such a modification will be able to cover a distance of up to 60 km.
Initially, the novelty will be offered exclusively to Chinese consumers. However, in the future, the Czech company is going to bring the model to the markets of other countries.
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network
- BMW M3 station wagon spotted in tests
- Top Gear’s Stig racer shows what the Lamborghini Urus is capable of