Citroen to unveil new Citroen C5 sedan in ShanghaiFebruary 12, 2021
The official debut of the new French model Citroen is scheduled for April this year.
The French automaker has announced that it will unveil its new Citroen C5 mid-size sedan at the Shanghai Auto Show in April 2021. The newcomer is expected to be built on the EMP2 platform and receive, among other things, a hybrid version.
In the published photographs, the car is hidden by a dense camouflage film, so the details of the exterior have not yet been revealed. According to representatives of Citroen, the C5 will be made in a new, slightly futuristic corporate style of the French brand.
As for the Citroen C5 engine range, it will be represented by 1.6- and 1.8-liter turbocharged engines with 167 and 204 horsepower respectively. In addition, the novelty will receive a hybrid power plant based on a 1.8-liter turbo engine, the power output of which has not yet been disclosed. 6- and 8-speed automatic transmissions will be available as transmissions.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts