Citroen sets highest goals for Rally GermanyAugust 22, 2019
The Citroen factory team expects to return to the top of the podium at the upcoming German Rally.
The French brand has successfully started the 2019 season – Sebastien Ogier won two victories. But in the future, the reigning world champion never won again, and only once finished second and twice third.
“Since the last asphalt stage, in Corsica at the end of March, we have figured out the features of our car’s operation on this type of coating and worked hard to eliminate the problems found,” – said Pierre Budard, head of Citroen Racing, the team’s press service. – Therefore, I hope that in Germany we will return to the struggle for leadership, especially since this rally is well known to us. In addition, there will be a new engine at the upcoming stage at the C3 WRC. ”
In the championship, Ogier takes the second place and inferior 22 points to the leader Ott Tyanak, who won three of the last four rallies.
“I always performed well in the German Rally,” – said the Frenchman, who won the German stage three times. “My goal is to show high results and change the situation in the individual championship standings.”
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires