Citroën says goodbye to C4 CactusJune 26, 2019
The model has survived only one generation and will be sent to history. Citroën promises to replace the crossover with a new compact car.
As the product and strategy director, Xavier Peugeot, said, the new model is already in development, but it will be a completely different car. For this reason, the company will not use the name Cactus. However, Citroën does not intend to abandon it completely either. It can be revived later for another model.
A replacement for Citroën C4 Cactus is expected to be released in 2020 or 2021. It will correspond to the spirit of the company and will receive an unusual design in order to differ from competitors.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options