Citroën says goodbye to C4 CactusJune 26, 2019
The model has survived only one generation and will be sent to history. Citroën promises to replace the crossover with a new compact car.
As the product and strategy director, Xavier Peugeot, said, the new model is already in development, but it will be a completely different car. For this reason, the company will not use the name Cactus. However, Citroën does not intend to abandon it completely either. It can be revived later for another model.
A replacement for Citroën C4 Cactus is expected to be released in 2020 or 2021. It will correspond to the spirit of the company and will receive an unusual design in order to differ from competitors.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV