Citroen refused to release 5-seater minivan C4 SpaceTourerMay 8, 2019
The reason that prompted the French automaker to make such a crucial decision today is quite common – low sales.
Citroen intends to stop production of its five-seater C4 SpaceTourer minivan. This is with reference to the representatives of the French brand reports the British car magazine “Autocar”. According to media reports, the model will become history because of the decreased sales volumes of this kind of cars. Citroen was not the first who, choosing between minivans and crossovers, made a choice in favor of the last segment. SUVs continue to win the sympathy of motorists around the world. And demand, as we know, creates supply.
This trend confirms the fact that the vacant place will take the crossover Citroen C5 Aircross.
But the seven-seater Citroen Grand C4 SpaceTourer is not going to leave the conveyor.
Recall earlier it became known that the French company Citroen has begun to develop the Indian car market. The brand is going to win the sympathy of local motorists with the help of its crossover Citroen C5 Aircross.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires