Citroen refused to release 5-seater minivan C4 SpaceTourerMay 8, 2019
The reason that prompted the French automaker to make such a crucial decision today is quite common – low sales.
Citroen intends to stop production of its five-seater C4 SpaceTourer minivan. This is with reference to the representatives of the French brand reports the British car magazine “Autocar”. According to media reports, the model will become history because of the decreased sales volumes of this kind of cars. Citroen was not the first who, choosing between minivans and crossovers, made a choice in favor of the last segment. SUVs continue to win the sympathy of motorists around the world. And demand, as we know, creates supply.
This trend confirms the fact that the vacant place will take the crossover Citroen C5 Aircross.
But the seven-seater Citroen Grand C4 SpaceTourer is not going to leave the conveyor.
Recall earlier it became known that the French company Citroen has begun to develop the Indian car market. The brand is going to win the sympathy of local motorists with the help of its crossover Citroen C5 Aircross.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos