Citroen Jumper will be produced in a retro bodySeptember 21, 2020
FC Automobili will launch the Citroen Jumper in a body that is a reference to the Type H from 1948 to 1981.
To style the Jumper with the Type H, new front and rear body parts were installed, as well as revised fenders, doors and optics. The van will get the typical round headlights and a rectangular grille with an emblem in the middle. At the same time, changes in the size and shape of the Jumper are not expected. The line-up will consist of several versions: a passenger bus, a camper with a lifting roof, and a cargo van.
The model was supposed to be released in a limited edition of 70 units, three years ago, but the project was never implemented. Now there is information that the release will be established under a Citroen license in Italy. Note that the cars will be assembled in small batches.
According to assumptions, the novelty, stylized as the Type H model, will receive engines with a capacity of 110 to 160 hp, and the maximum payload will vary between 1075 – 1945 kg.
In addition, it was recently noted that the automobile designer has rethought the appearance of the French premium car Citroen DS. For example, an independent artist showed on his social media page what a DS sedan might look like today.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web