Citroen has updated the crossover Citroen C3 AircrossFebruary 11, 2021
The new car Citroen C3 Aircross received not only a “facelift”, but also a number of other improvements.
Citroen has unveiled the updated crossover Citroen C3 Aircross 2021 model year. Apparently, the brand’s designers got tired of drawing smooth rounded lines and did something different from their predecessor. The newest car began to look “meaner” and faster than before, and a huge number of color combinations will help customers make it even more aggressive, or vice versa, softer.
From the point of view of the interior, little has changed here: the manufacturer added improved seats from the Citroen C5 Aircross model to the new product, a 9-inch screen of the multimedia system, as well as several storage compartments.
The technical characteristics of the new items remained the same: Citroen C3 Aircross is still offered with 108- or 127-horsepower gasoline turbo engines and one 108-horsepower diesel engine. Of course, the crossover has only front-wheel drive, but off-road it can be helped by the optional GripControl system. The cost and configuration of the model are not yet known, the car will be on sale this summer.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts