Citroen has confirmed the release of six electric cars in 2020February 27, 2020
Among the novelties of the French brand will be an electric hatchback, which will indirectly replace the C4 and C4 Cactus.
Production manager Lawrence Hansen Citroen said the next-generation zero-emission hatchback will have an affirmative design and offer maximum comfort. Along with the electric model, petrol and diesel options will also be offered.
By the end of the year, a fully electric minivan will also appear, but details have not yet been announced. The rest of the electrified range will feature an unusual two-seater vehicle, as well as electric vans, which will be the “perfect delivery solution.”
“In 2020, we launch a major product that is offensive in terms of electrified vehicles. Silence and comfort are today’s luxury, and these cars will be an excellent answer to this, ”said the head of the brand.
Recall that the French manufacturer will offer an electrified version of each model by 2025. Citroën sold 830,000 cars in Europe last year, increasing sales by one percent compared to last year.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X