Citroen appoints Vincent Kobe as its new CEOOctober 18, 2019
Former Mitusbishi CEO will become Citroen’s CEO.
The Citroen PSA Group brand plans to change its leadership with the help of former Mitsubishi production manager Vincent Kobe, who replaced current brand boss Linda Jackson, company sources said.
Jackson will get a new role in the PSA, sources told Automobilwoche, a subsidiary of Automotive News Europe. Kobe left Mitsubishi in April as part of a wider reshuffle among senior officials at Nissan and Mitsubishi following the arrest of Carlos Ghosn last November. The French citizen previously worked for Nissan, where he was responsible for the global business for Datsun, a reloaded brand of Nissan in the emerging market.
A PSA spokesman said only that Kobe has joined the Citroen management team since October 1 as deputy brand manager, responsible for accelerating international brand growth.
“He will be part of the Citroen Executive Committee,” – said a spokesman for Automotive News Europe.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones