Citroen Announces Update Series for C3 AircrossSeptember 4, 2019
More than three-quarters of the Citroen Flair cars were sold this year.
Exclusive for this version is the 1.2-liter PureTech engine. It complies with European standard 6.3. 130 hp engine works in tandem with a six-speed automatic transmission. The model version Flair provides trim in the style of Urban Red.
The driver’s armrest and pockets on the seatbacks are the campaign’s own development. Of the equipment it should be noted navigator, keyless entry, rear view camera, active protective brake, emergency assistance system and 17-inch alloy wheels and much more.
The subcompact crossover is available in a wide range of body colors, including new shades of red, gray and black. The colors white, blue, platinum gray and orange were previously available. This year the company celebrates its centenary. The release of the new C3 Aircross Origins Collector Edition is timed to coincide with it. The price of the model is 19 725 pounds.
- Aiways electric SUV receives green light in Europe
- Luxury crossover Mercedes-Maybach GLS will be presented on November 21
- Mitsubishi introduced the off-road version of the Xpander minivan
- The most expensive SUV in the world looks like a betmobile
- Manhattan man came up with a horn for pedestrians