Cities with the highest level of car thefts in the world namedOctober 27, 2019
Experts analyzed data on car thefts around the world and named the leading cities by the number of stolen cars.
So, according to the information provided, most often cars are stolen in cities of countries such as the USA, Italy and Germany. It is noted that the profit of the hijackers is 22 billion euros annually, and crimes are committed every 15 minutes.
The leaders in the number of thefts are American Albuquerque, Rome and Berlin. Most often, hijackers in Albuquerque choose the Dodge Charger and Challenger Hellcat. Least of all hijacked Infiniti Q50 and QX80, Chrysler 300 and Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
It is noted that budget models often go for parts, and expensive ones for resale. In Rome, 150 thousand cars are stolen annually, while most often criminals choose Lancia and Fiat Panda and Volkswagen Golf. In Berlin, Mazda CX-5, Audi Q7, Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG crossovers are most often stolen.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network