Chrysler introduced a new prototype under the old nameJanuary 9, 2020
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) showed off the Airflow Vision concept crossover at the CES-2020 in Las Vegas.
Airflow Vision has no doors: the automaker decided to immediately show the concept cabin. The prototype is declared as a luxury transport of a new generation, which can offer customers the highest level of comfort and modern technology.
The interior is decorated in a minimalist style – with a display instead of buttons, 4 separate armchairs and plenty of free space. As the finishing materials used high-quality leather, suede and copper.
In addition to the 6 displays responsible for communication, on-board information, infotainment and climate control, there are two monitors designed for rear passengers. As noted in FCA, the user interface is intuitive and simple, and passengers can exchange information with each other on the go.
Despite the original appearance and status of the cross, the basis for the prototype was a hybrid Chrysler Pacifica. The aerodynamic body of the prototype has an almost imperceptible diode lighting technology and a thin decorative radiator grill. At the same time, the wheels are covered with futuristic fairings.
It should be emphasized that the manufacturer has not yet talked about the engine of the conceptual model.
- Children’s Mercedes-Benz G-Class 6×6 in an external frame
- See how the 1400-horsepower Dodge Viper accidentally set a speed record
- 106-year-old American returned Cadillac Eldorado stolen from him
- US police spend money from fines for the purchase of Ford Mustang
- Bentley called the new Flying Spur’s cabin “the most difficult in history”