Chris Meek apologized for the words about cheating CitroenMarch 11, 2019
Toyota racer Chris Mick changed his mind about the events that occurred at the beginning of the second day of Rally Mexico.
After stopping SU10, the Irishman stated that Esapekka Lappi had specifically sent a signal to the rally directorate demanding that he put up a red flag to help his partner Sebestyen Ogier, who at that time was driving with a punctured wheel.
“From always my heart, I want to apologize to Citroen for my comment. I shouldn’t have said that, Mick said in his video message. “In the heat of battle, when so many coincidences happened, it was difficult to understand exactly what happened.” But now I offer my sincere apologies. ”
- 2021 Hyundai Bayon crossover unveiled
- Kia launches online configurator for Kia Carnival 2022 minivan
- BMW M4 Coupe received a wide-body kit
- French Bugatti may be sold to Rimac
- Volvo to phase out petrol and diesel cars by 2030