Chris Meek apologized for the words about cheating CitroenMarch 11, 2019
Toyota racer Chris Mick changed his mind about the events that occurred at the beginning of the second day of Rally Mexico.
After stopping SU10, the Irishman stated that Esapekka Lappi had specifically sent a signal to the rally directorate demanding that he put up a red flag to help his partner Sebestyen Ogier, who at that time was driving with a punctured wheel.
“From always my heart, I want to apologize to Citroen for my comment. I shouldn’t have said that, Mick said in his video message. “In the heat of battle, when so many coincidences happened, it was difficult to understand exactly what happened.” But now I offer my sincere apologies. ”
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform