Chinese startup Aiways to show crossover coupe for Europe in GenevaFebruary 19, 2020
This is the second electric crossover of a Chinese company. One of the authors of the iconic supercar Ferrari Enzo had a hand in its creation.
Chinese startup Aiways showed sketches of a conceptual coupe crossover called U6ion. The public premiere of the news will be organized next month at the motor show in Geneva. Electrocross was created under the supervision of Ken Okuyama, a former leading stylist of the Italian company Pininfarina. Also, at one time he was responsible for the appearance of the Ferrari Enzo. There are few details about the future news: the Chinese are in no hurry to reveal all the cards before the official debut. It is only known that the Aiways U6ion is based on the MAS aluminum-steel platform, and the fully electric power plant is responsible for its performance.
According to the assumptions of auto experts, it can be borrowed to some extent from a young startup’s serial electric car – U5.
This “green” crossover is equipped with a 190-horsepower electric motor and traction batteries of 65 kWh. On one charge, the car can travel up to 503 kilometers. In the home market, its value varies from 197,900 to 292,100 yuan. The Chinese company Aiways has very ambitious plans for Europe. Implement their brand will help the original design and a modern line of environmentally friendly cars.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system