Chinese sedan set a Nurburgring double recordAugust 25, 2019
The Cyan Racing racing team announced that their Chinese Lynk & Co 03 sedan beat two Nurburgring North Loop records at once, driving a 20.8-kilometer track in 7 minutes. and 20.143 seconds. Thus, the car became a leader among front-wheel drive and four-door cars.
Swedish driver Ted Björk, winner of the 2017 WTCC bodywork championship, drove the sedan during a record race. The car passed the track for 2 seconds. faster than the Jaguar XE SV Project 8 super sedan and by 20 sec. faster than the front-wheel drive “charged” hatchback Renault Megane RS Trophy-R.
The Cyan Racing team’s Lynk & Co 03 racing sedan is equipped with a two-liter turbocharged Quartet developing 528 hp. and 504 Nm of torque. The car is capable of gaining the first “hundred” in 4 seconds, and its maximum speed is 310 km per hour. Lynk & Co 03 is based on the CMA modular platform, developed jointly by Volvo and China’s Geely.
It is worth noting that Lynk & Co 03 is not a serial model. However, soon the new brand of Geely intends to launch the sedan into mass production.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web