Chinese partner Daimler AG made a copy of one of its modelsMarch 20, 2020
BAIC Corporation used the appearance of Smart Forfour, Daimler AG’s own business partner.
Pictures and information on the technical characteristics of the Smart analog under the BAW brand were published by the Ministry of Industry of the PRC.
However, BAW does not fully follow Smart. The Chinese car is much smaller: the length is 3239 mm, the width is 1585 mm, the height is 1541 mm, and the distance between the axles is 2240 mm.
“Chinaman”, like Sorfour, is an electric car, but much more modest, its powertrain performance is 27 hp, and “maximum speed” is 100 km / h. There is currently no information on the autonomy and start time of the release.
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey