Chinese motorists will test the updated sedan Volkswagen Bora 2019March 14, 2019
The revived model has already appeared in the Celestial showrooms.
Volkswagen Bora Sedan got on the FAW and Volkswagen JV conveyor in the spring of 2018. Recall the model with the same name was once known to motorists in Russia and Europe, but in 2005 this sedan stopped being sold in these markets. New VW Bora experts immediately dubbed the “copy” of the popular among the Chinese Volkswagen Lavida Plus.
From this model, the revived sedan differs in a different body design with original bumpers, hood and headlights.
The basis of the VW Bora 2019 is a simplified version of the MQB, and under its hood there is either a 116-horsepower gasoline “aspirated” 1.5 liters or a 1.4-liter turbo-power unit with 150 “horses”. The “junior” engine is combined with a manual transmission or automatic transmission on six speeds, for a more powerful version, a robotic transmission is provided.
After the upgrade, the Volkswagen Bora sedan for the Chinese market has got an expanded set of options, as well as a modern multimedia with an eight-inch touchscreen and an additional function that allows you to control the car using a regular smartphone. The novelty, which has already entered the salons of official dealers, was estimated at 112,800 yuan
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12