Chinese JAC introduced an inexpensive sedan with a stylish designNovember 21, 2019
The Chinese automaker has launched in the homeland sales of an inexpensive model – the mid-size liftback JAC Jiayue A5.
Liftback JAC Jiayue A5 has an unusual design, which was developed in the Italian studio of the company under the leadership of Daniel Gallione, who worked on the style of Alfa Romeo models 15 years ago.
The new Jiayue A5 received a dynamic profile with a pronounced hood, like sports cars, and a sloping roof line. From the total flow, the model will also distinguish a two-color body painting scheme with a graphic highlighting of the roof and a sharp stamping on the sidewalls.
The salon also has something to see. So, in the front panel there are used inserts lined with deliberately rough cloth like burlap, and the 10.4-inch touchscreen of the multimedia complex has a vertical orientation, the role of the instrument cluster is played by a digital display.
Under the hood of the liftback, a 1.5-liter JAC HFC4GB2.4E gas turbine unit with an aluminum cylinder block is installed, the output of which is 150 hp. power and 210 Nm of torque. A pair of power plant will be a 6-speed manual gearbox or stepless variator Punch.
The price of the JAC Jiayue A5 in China starts at 84.8 thousand yuan. Interestingly, the car is assembled at the JAC-Volkswagen joint venture factory.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US