Chinese government will support hydrogen motorsSeptember 14, 2020
Thanks to government support, production and sales of hydrogen cars will increase.
Recently, Chinese automakers announced plans to increase the number of hydrogen-powered vehicles sold. The companies expect to be helped in this by the country’s government, which will announce its intentions by the end of September.
For example, SAIC Motor has already announced that it plans to sell more than 10,000 fuel cell models annually by 2025, and Foton intends to reach 15,000 by that time. These statements came after a spokesman for the Chinese Ministry of Finance announced the deployment of a new package of measures to support fuel cell vehicles.
Currently, the support from the Chinese government is to provide subsidies for the purchase of such machines. The support is expected to expand with smarter infrastructure and support for hydrogen car component manufacturers.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires