Chinese GAC Launches Cheap Toyota Camry SedanAugust 26, 2019
The Trumpchi brand, owned by GAC Motor, has launched a new generation GA6 sedan on the home market. The second-generation car was noticeably freshened, and also acquired a modernized engine.
China announced the start of sales of the second generation Trumpchi GA6 business sedan. This model added in size, received a modified exterior and a new interior, and also acquired a modified engine. Appearance of new items performed in the new corporate style of the GAC, which successfully debuted on the GS5 crossover and GM6 minivan. After the change of generations, the sedan retained the former G-CPMA platform, but its length was increased by 41 mm, which is 6 mm longer than the Toyota Camry business sedan in the current XV50 body.
The car interior has been completely redesigned, and the new dashboard is now made in the spirit of the current Mercedes-Benz models. It is combined with multimedia in one big screen. The latter, by the way, supports the voice control function.
The novelty is set in motion by a one and a half liter 169-horsepower “turbo four”, combined with a six-speed automatic transmission from Aisin. In Chinese car dealerships, Trumpchi GA6 will have to pay 108,800 – 168,800 yuan. For comparison, for Toyota C
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos