Chinese Ford Taurus survived restylingAugust 26, 2019
The first Ford Taurus designed for the Chinese market saw their customers four years ago. And finally, this year the model received the long-awaited update.
The 4-cylinder turbocharged engine with a power of 181 hp, habitual for a basic complete set. will no longer be installed. Its place under the hood will take a 2 – liter engine with 245 hp. This figure will be enough to accelerate the updated sedan to 100 km / h in 8.5 seconds.
Externally, built on an elongated Mondeo base, the novelty will receive slightly modified front and rear bumpers. It is also worth noting about equipping the car with LED optics.
The main change in the interior of the Taurus will be the presence of a large 12.8-inch monitor. It is on it that all the data of the new multimedia system Sync + will be displayed.
It is also worth noting that now the monitor is located vertically, in the spirit of Tesla cars.
Taurus is still the most expensive model introduced in Ford’s lineup for the Chinese market.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web