Chinese company Lifan may go brokeJune 20, 2020
The most popular Chinese automobile concern Lifan is virtually ruined: about 400 lawsuits from creditors are being considered in Chinese courts with a demand to recover from the corporation almost 3 billion yuan
Taking into account the fact that in China the sales volume of the automaker over 5 years (from 2015 to 2019) fell 10 times and the popularity of Chinese brand cars in the eighth ten sales, the company’s liquidation is a matter of the coming weeks.
Initially, Lifan, founded in 1992, was a private workshop for the repair of mopeds with a staff of 9 people, while in just 13 years it acquired its own production of motorcycles and cars.
In 2014, only in China sold 145,000 cars.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station