Chinese company Lifan may go brokeJune 20, 2020
The most popular Chinese automobile concern Lifan is virtually ruined: about 400 lawsuits from creditors are being considered in Chinese courts with a demand to recover from the corporation almost 3 billion yuan
Taking into account the fact that in China the sales volume of the automaker over 5 years (from 2015 to 2019) fell 10 times and the popularity of Chinese brand cars in the eighth ten sales, the company’s liquidation is a matter of the coming weeks.
Initially, Lifan, founded in 1992, was a private workshop for the repair of mopeds with a staff of 9 people, while in just 13 years it acquired its own production of motorcycles and cars.
In 2014, only in China sold 145,000 cars.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles