Chinese company Hongqi will release a supercarApril 28, 2020
Hongqi together with the American company SILK EV LLC will create a sports car.
Hongqi, part of the FAW Group, and manufacturer SILK EV LLC will create the first sports car of the Chinese brand. It is noted that the company’s plans were announced in the framework of a video conference, which was held with the municipal authorities of Changchun City, Jilin Province.
It is reported that the American company will invest 10 million yuan (about 1.42 billion dollars) in investments in a new project within 5 years. As part of the collaboration, a series of luxury sports cars will be created for global car markets.
Recall that the first sports car of the Chinese brand – Hongqi S9 – debuted at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year. The model can accelerate to 400 km / h, and the acceleration time to 100 km / h is 1.9 seconds.
Hongqi S9 is equipped with a hybrid power plant, the performance of which is 1,400 hp The unit includes a V8T engine.
- Euro NCAP praised the safety of the Volkswagen ID.3 electric car
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast