Chinese Chery announced the release of the Jetour X70 CoupeApril 13, 2019
Coupe-shaped crossover will be presented on April 16 at the Shanghai Motor Show. The manufacturer assumes that the car will be focused on the youth audience.
Chery Chinese carmaker continues to expand its model range. The success of the Jetour X70 SUV and its sports version of the X70S led designers to develop the Jetour X70 Coupe. Externally, the car is very similar to the standard version of the Jetour X70. The novelty will be distinguished by an upgraded grille, stylish rims, modified bumpers and tinted optics. Salon X70 Coupe will be made of better materials.
As a power unit used turbo engine of 1.5 liters capacity of 147 horsepower. Customers will be offered a choice of manual transmission on 5-speed or 8-speed “automatic”.
About the full drive of the speech does not go even as an option. The premiere of the model will take place very soon – on April 16 at the Shanghai Auto Show. Prices for new items have not yet been announced, but it is assumed that they will be at the level of the sports version – 76,900 yuan. Chery is hoping for a good launch of the Jetour X70 Coupe, since the sports version of the X70S is the most popular in the lineup.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup