Chinese cars will receive parts from smartphonesJune 17, 2020
In the near future, cars and smartphones will be united not only by the multimedia screen, but also by common technologies.
It should be noted that the new BYD Han car is the first passenger vehicle worldwide with support for 5G networks. This technology is provided by the Huawei HiCar program through the Huawei MH5000 module based on the Balong 5000 modem. In addition, an electrified version of the model has recently been announced, which will be available on the European market. Recall that the car can be purchased in China with two types of electric power units, with one 222-horsepower electric motor, which is located behind and with two electric motors with a capacity of 272 hp
The other day, information appeared on the Web that Huawei was going to strengthen its presence in the car market, while combining its efforts with the largest local concern – BYD. Given the problems in the smartphone market, this is a rather expected move.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones