Chinese car dealerships received the first batch of updated Changan CS95 SUVsMarch 21, 2019
After the upgrade, this large SUV received a modified appearance, a modified interior and the old engine.
Off-road vehicle Changan CS95 of the new model year, which is considered the flagship of the brand’s model lineup, has appeared in the dealership of the Middle Kingdom. The first “live” photos of the novelty, made in one of the dealerships, can already be found on the Web: the specialized edition Autohome shared the images. Recall that the basis of the updated SUV, whose length reaches 4,949 mm, is the platform from the large Raeton sedan. The salon of the novelty can be designed both for five and seven passenger seats.
The minimum price tag for a restyled Changan CS95, according to preliminary forecasts, will be about 158,800 yuan.
This SUV differs from the “pre-reform” version with new bumpers and taillights, as well as a modified grille, which, by the way, retained the chromed horizontal stripes, but significantly increased in size. Inside the Changan CS95 2019, the upgraded front panel, a modified gearshift lever, as well as the new climate control control unit and advanced multimedia with a large touchscreen now flaunt. But under the hood Changan CS95 hides the old two-liter engine with a power of 233 hp, combined with a six-speed “automatic”.
Meanwhile, sales of the BMW X4 from Changan, a new cross-coupe Changan CS85, continue in China.
- Compact crossover Nissan Magnite enters the global market
- Audi from 2026 will completely abandon the internal combustion engine and switch to the production of electric cars
- Tuned Porsche 911 GT2 becomes the world’s fastest street car at the Nurburgring
- Hongqi’s new 5m E-QM5 electric sedan unveiled
- Aston Martin unveils a special Vantage roadster to celebrate the A3’s 100th anniversary