Chinese BYD Tang got an electric version with impressive dynamics.February 15, 2019
The new crossover gets two electric motor and accelerates to 100 km / h in just 4.4 seconds.
The company BYD Auto has prepared for the home market a new modification of its BYD Tang crossover – completely electric. The novelty acquired the EV600 prefix in the title, but most importantly, two electric motors on the front and rear axles, whose total output reaches 490 hp. A hundred such electrocross is gaining in just 4.4 seconds. Like a real sports car.
A petrol version and a hybrid are also offered for sale. The first SUVs are equipped with a two-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 200 “horses”, the second – develop 500 hp
The ex-designer of Alfa Romeo and Audi, Wolfgang Egger, worked on the look of the Chinese crossover. Among the striking “stylistic” finds, the digital dashboard and the impressive size of multimedia touchscreen, which, according to the developers, rotates, are particularly noteworthy. The price of the new BYD Tang EV600 in China is 260,000 yuan. Due to state subsidies for the purchase of eletrokarov, the price tag for such a car will become more attractive.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires