Chinese BYD Introduces World’s First 5G CarJune 4, 2020
Chinese automaker BYD said its electrified Han car will be the first production car to support 5G.
It is known that Huawei technology will be used for the car. Huawei HiCar technology is deeply integrated into the model’s infotainment system. Also, using this technology, remote launch and opening of a car through a smartphone will function. Note that BYD Han is presented in two versions, it is fully electric and hybrid.
BYD Electric can be single-engine or twin-engine. It is known that a car only needs 7.9 and 3.9 seconds, respectively, to accelerate to 100 km/h. In the first version, the power of the traction battery is 65 kW · h, and in the second – 76.8 kW · h.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26