Chinese BYD Introduces World’s First 5G CarJune 5, 2020
Chinese automaker BYD said its electrified Han car will be the first production car to support 5G.
It is known that Huawei technology will be used for the car. Huawei HiCar technology is deeply integrated into the model’s infotainment system. Also, using this technology, remote launch and opening of a car through a smartphone will function. Note that BYD Han is presented in two versions, it is fully electric and hybrid.
BYD Electric can be single-engine or twin-engine. It is known that a car only needs 7.9 and 3.9 seconds, respectively, to accelerate to 100 kph. In the first version, the power of the traction battery is 65 kW · h, and in the second – 76.8 kW · h.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever