Chinese BYD Introduces World’s First 5G CarJune 5, 2020
Chinese automaker BYD said its electrified Han car will be the first production car to support 5G.
It is known that Huawei technology will be used for the car. Huawei HiCar technology is deeply integrated into the model’s infotainment system. Also, using this technology, remote launch and opening of a car through a smartphone will function. Note that BYD Han is presented in two versions, it is fully electric and hybrid.
BYD Electric can be single-engine or twin-engine. It is known that a car only needs 7.9 and 3.9 seconds, respectively, to accelerate to 100 kph. In the first version, the power of the traction battery is 65 kW · h, and in the second – 76.8 kW · h.
- Tesla will accelerate the acceleration of its electric cars for $ 2,000
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing
- Hyundai Tucson crossover will become a hallmark for the brand
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe