China’s Ford F-150 turns into a glamorous pickup truckNovember 18, 2020
The Chinese company Foton has launched the General Mulan pickup, which is a copy of the American Ford F-150b at its plant in Foshan. The model has received a very exotic color.
Recall that the dimensions of the Foton General Mulan are 5340x1960x1895 mm, and the wheelbase is 3 110 mm. The pickup is also available in an extended version, in which the body is increased to 5,630 mm in length, and the wheelbase is up to 3,400 mm.
The novelty is driven by a 2.0-liter gasoline turbo engine, the output of which is 238 hp. power and 360 Nm of torque, as well as two diesel engines: a 2.0-liter with 163 hp. and 390 Nm of torque and a 2.5-liter for 150 forces and 360 Nm of torque. The transmission is a 6-speed manual and an 8-speed automatic transmission.
The options for the new Foton General Mulan include an electronic parking brake, a multimedia complex, an automatic parking system, an analog dashboard and much more, notes CSN-TV. But the most remarkable thing about the model is the body color. So, the brutal-looking pickup is painted pink. Moreover, the car will also receive a pink interior design.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021