China will remain the main market for Mercedes-Benz for at least another 10 yearsOctober 21, 2020
Ola Kallenius, the head of the Daimler concern, told about this in his interview.
According to the published data, the Chinese market will remain the main market for Mercedes-Benz for at least another 10 years. At present, import of foreign cars into the country is difficult, so Daimler will develop the production of its cars in China.
It is reported that over 700,000 Mercedes-Benz vehicles were sold in China in 2019. At the same time, the second most important market for the company is the USA, where about 330,000 cars were sold last year. In this regard, Daimler expects sales growth in China.
Earlier, we reported that the Daimler concern was in the process of revising its model range. To remedy the low-income situation, it was decided to cut Mercedes-Benz’s lineup, ditch manual transmission vehicles and focus on luxury models.
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web
- Work on Nikola Badger electric pickup is suspended