China solved the main problem of electric vehiclesJune 5, 2020
Chinese electric cars no longer need a long charge. Nio solved this problem by replacing the battery – they used the unusual service half a million times.
Long recharging is considered as a deterrent as a limited range of electric vehicles. Therefore, express battery replacement (fully discharged to a unit with 100% charge) at special stations seems a reasonable alternative.
At different times, European manufacturers proposed to introduce such a system, but it was not widely used. Now, Chinese Nio electric car owners have replaced batteries in their cars about 500,000 times! After an automated procedure, which takes several minutes, no one will want to return to many hours of charging.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version