China recorded a 13% increase in car sales in SeptemberOctober 23, 2020
Last month, over 2.5 million new cars were sold in the Celestial Empire.
According to the data of the Chinese Association of Automobile Manufacturers, the automobile market of the Celestial Empire demonstrates a positive dynamics of sales and in September 2.56 million cars were sold in the Celestial Empire, which is 12.8% more than a year earlier.
Since the beginning of the year, 17.11 million new cars have been sold in the Chinese car market, which is 6.9% less than in the same period in 2019. The main reason for the drop in sales was the coronavirus pandemic.
The market for new energy vehicles (NEV) is also growing. In September, 138 thousand Chinese chose just such models and this is 67.7% more than a year earlier.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck