China is going to produce “superhuman cars”November 19, 2020
The Chinese company Huawei, one of the leading telecommunications companies, has teamed up with other “celestial” firms to create a new brand.
Huawei, Changan Automobile and Chinese battery manufacturer CATL have created a new brand dedicated to high-tech smart cars. The parties intend to develop an advanced self-driving platform for electric cars, as well as bring to the market a range of so-called “smart” and “superhuman” cars.
Unfortunately, what the Chinese understand by the latter term has not yet been reported. The parties decided to cooperate a couple of months ago, at the same time a corresponding agreement was signed. In addition to plans to create the latest electric cars and smart cars, the partners plan to present Ark Architecture technology.
With the help of artificial intelligence, it will be possible to raise the performance of a car to a new level.
Earlier it became known that the Chinese company Evergrande Hengchi New Energy Automobile Technology made a very ambitious statement. In the near future, it is going to establish a mass production of electric cars and produce 1 car per minute.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles