China has released the world’s longest electric busApril 9, 2019
It has a length of 27 meters, can accommodate 250 passengers and is able to overcome up to 300 km from one charge. It is expected that the bus will be able to work all day long before he needs a trip to the charger.
The new bus was produced by the Chinese company BYD, which has been producing electric buses since 2010, when a 12-meter long-range passenger model was introduced.
The BYD K12A fully electric bus was officially released on the Shenzhen (China) road, where the company’s headquarters is located. The articulated bus consisting of three parts will be equipped with a plug-in all-wheel drive system. The electrical system provides a maximum speed of 70 km / h.
“K12A will provide zero emissions, allowing passengers to enjoy a quiet and environmentally friendly ride and at the same time, the operator can save significant maintenance costs,” notes BYD.
- Geely quietly updated the crossover Atlas
- Vietnamese electric cars VinFast will enter the US market in 2021
- Kia showed restyled cross Sportage
- Ford announces 2021 Ranger pickup in STX Special Edition
- The exterior of the sporty BMW M3 and M4 completely revealed