China has launched sales of the budget Zotye T300 crossoverMarch 18, 2019
Access to the cheaper version of the popular compact cross got the motorists of China. Despite the rather modest price tag, the novelty boasts a decent list of available options.
China has launched sales of the budget modification of the compact crossover Zotye T300. Recall that last month this Chinese SUV earned the right to be called the bestseller of the brand. The title of the model leader guaranteed sales of 5,300 cars. It is planned that the release of the updated cross-country of the 2019 model year with a more “economical” price list will spur buyers’ interest in this model. It is known that the budget Zotye T300 was priced at just 45,900 yuan ($ 6,800).
For this money, the motorists of the Middle Kingdom can count on two airbags, ABS, modern multimedia with an eight-inch touch screen, rear parking sensors and a stylish combined seat trim.
In more advanced versions in the list of equipment includes a virtual dashboard, optics with LEDs, the button “Start / stop Engine”, electronic “handbrake” and much more. As a power unit, a 142-hp 1.5-liter turbo engine is presented, combined with a five-speed “mechanics” or a CVT.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed