Children’s Porsche 911 GT3 with a motor from a cross bike: videoDecember 26, 2019
Kart equipped with a 63-horsepower engine
The author of the channel Hessick Moto posted on the Web video instructions for building a map with the appearance of a Porsche and an engine from a KTM cross-country motorcycle. The resulting little car drives, and even fast.
The basis of the card was a tubular steel frame. The body is pulled onto it from the baby car Power Wheels Porsche 911 GT3, from the bowels of which a 450 cc engine from a KTM cross-country motorcycle peeps out. On the 450 SX-F, such a motor produces 63 horsepower. The card box is six-speed. In addition, the machine is equipped with a custom fuel tank.
Earlier, the authors of the YouTube channel Grind Hard Plumbing Co installed a real engine from the Polaris Predator ATV in the children’s toy Chevrolet Camaro. Their project, but in 2018, is a pink card based on the children’s Ford Mustang. It was equipped with a 240 cc engine from a Honda CRF 230 motorcycle and was named Barbie Mustang Go Kart.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos