Children’s Mercedes-Benz G-Class 6×6 in an external frameJanuary 23, 2020
Lift three-axle SUV equipped with independent suspension
A resident of China built a three-axle lift Mercedes-Benz G-Class for his son. The toy SUV is equipped with an independent suspension, and it is driven by an electric motor.
The video from Instagram shows that the children’s G-Wagen is also equipped with an external safety cage. The signature indicates that the car has a maximum speed controller, a hand brake, a steering wheel adjustable by angle of rotation; SUVs can be driven by children over four years of age, as well as adults.
Previously, information appeared about a similar project: the author of the YouTube channel Hessick Moto posted on the Web a video instruction for building a map with the appearance of a Porsche and an engine from a KTM cross-country motorcycle. The basis of the card was a tubular steel frame. The body is pulled onto it from the children’s car Power Wheels Porsche 911 GT3, in the bowels of which a motor and a six-speed gearbox are installed.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles